Manufacturers of Auto Enclaved Aerated Blocks
Technical DataPRODUCT DATA SHEET
Please find enclosed the technical specification for Kamcrete Blocks .
KAMCRETE AAC BLOCKS – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
|Face size(L x H)||mm||600mm X 200mm|
|Thickness*||mm||50 – 300|
|Normal Dry Density **||Kg/m3||551-650|
|Compressive Strength ** min||N/mm2||3|
|Sound Reduction***||db||35 – 45 db|
|Fire resistance||hrs||1600° C / 6 hrs for 200mm thickness|
|* Customised Thickness can be Manufactured on request|
|** Confirming to IS 2185 (part 3),1985 – Grade 2|
|*** Depends upon thickness|
2. RELEVANT IS CODES
|IS 2185 (PART 3), 1985 – GRADE 2||Specification for Autoclaved Cellular (Aerated) Concrete Blocks|
|IS 6041 1985 (Reaffirmed 1990)||Code of practice for construction of AAC block masonry|
|IS 6441 1972 (Part I to Part V )||Methods of testing for AAC Products|
Kamcrete Technical Support
- We provide technical support for lightweight walling based structural design
- We can advise you on the handling, storage and efficient use of our products so as to minimize wastage and costs.
- Advise on the construction of walls:
- Recommended practices
- Training of supervisors, masons, etc.
- Site audit & feedback process on walling work.